SAVE THE DATE: Thursday, 18 November 2021 (11am ET / 10am CT / 9am MT / 8am PT)
Thanks in advance for your interest in this brand new Axcend® Webinar, because even if you’ve known about Axcend for some time, chances are you’re not aware of the newest features and benefits of the Axcend Focus LC® (our compact, lightweight, and hand-portable capillary HPLC), let alone some of the progress we’ve made of late.
What kind of changes are we talking about, you ask?
- How about ChemStation and OpenLabs compatibility? or
- Off-the-Shelf Capillary Column support? or
- Capillary HPLC DADs with 103 linearity? or
- Temperature-controlled, paperback book-sized HPLC cartridges?
In addition, we’ll share information about some of our progress you may have missed, like the fact that
- We’re currently working with some of the largest pharmaceuticals companies through our contract with the Enabling Technologies Consortium; or the fact that
- Independent user data shows savings of up to 1000X or greater for solvent usage and waste disposal when using the Axcend Focus LC, as well as the point that
- The compact size of the Axcend Focus LC allows separation scientists to easily, simply and safely perform HPLC analysis in ways and locations previously impossible, like
- In a reaction monitor, or
- Inside a fume hood, or
- In a classroom or office, or
- Anywhere outside of a lab environment.
So … to learn more about the Latest and Greatest News and Information about Compact and Capillary HPLC with the Axcend Focus LC … we invite you to join us for 30 minutes on Thursday, 18 November 2021 at 11am ET (10am CT / 9am MT / 8am PT).
To reserve your spot in this Webinar, please complete the form below. Once we get your request, we’ll send you a follow-up email with all of the relevant login information.
The Axcend Team