PROVO, Utah — April 28, 2020 — Axcend® will hold a free webinar this Thursday (April 30) for educators and researchers interested in learning how the Axcend Focus LC® can be used in both classroom and research settings in higher education.
This HigherEd webinar will begin at 12noon Mountain Time (2pm ET / 1pm CT / 11am PT) and will feature
- Axcend’s Ray West, Ph.D. (VP of Customer Success), and
- James Grinias, Ph.D. (Assistant Professor of Chemistry/Biochemistry for Rowan University).
During the webinar, West and Grinias will explore some of the benefits and features of deploying the Axcend Focus LC in Academia, including
- significant cost- and time-savings,
- the positive Green Impact of the Axcend Focus LC,
- its easy integration with other instruments, as well as
- specific experiences Dr. Grinias has had during the past year while using this 8 kg, shoebox-sized, and battery- or electrical outlet-powered HPLC system in the lab as a primary research instrument.
To sign-up for the free Axcend Webinar, please visit https://www.axcendcorp.com/axcend-highered-webinar-04-30-20/.
Axcend is a provider of innovative, hand-portable and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) systems. These solutions allow scientists to deliver HPLC Anywhere® and provide dramatic improvements in portability, ease-of-operation, and rapid and convenient deployment, as well as coupling to other analytical systems.
Axcend, the Axcend logo, Axcend Focus LC, and HPLC Anywhere are trademarks of Axcend, LLC.
# # #
David Politis, 801-405-9545, [email protected]